Each December, iBi highlights Women of Influence—area women who are making a difference in central Illinois—in conjunction with a half-day forum featuring breakout sessions, national speakers and more. This annual event is a tribute to women in the workplace and an inspirational way to bring the community together and empower female leaders.
Save the date! The 2018 Women of Influence Forum will take place on Tuesday, December 4, 2018.
More information to come...
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors!
2017 Women of Influence Forum
The 2017 Women of Influence Forum featured keynote speaker Bonnie Fetch, author of (Un)Skirting the Issues: A Guide for the Well-Intentioned Man in Today’s Workplace. Following her keynote, Bonnie engaged in an open-dialogue Q&A and book signing. In addition, there was a breakfast buffet, multiple breakout sessions, office yoga, holiday nutrition tips, and lots of time for networking. Check out photos from the event!
iBi Highlights Women of Influence...
- Emily Cahill, Peoria Park District
- Katherine Coyle, Alignment Peoria
- Yvonne Greer, Power Zone
- Diana Hall, Bard Optical
- Katie Kim, The Kim Group
- Kelly Nierstedt, OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Abby Clark, Davis and Campbell
- Anne Clayton, Peoria Civic Center
- Dr. Sharon Desmoulin-Kherat, Peoria Public Schools
- Denise Johnson, Caterpillar Inc.
- Dr. Sheila Quirk-Bailey, Illinois Central College
- Judge Alicia Washington, Illinois Tenth Judicial Circuit Court
- Meenakshy Aiyer, MD, UICOMP
- Michelle Conger, OSF Healthcare System
- Dr. Kim Johnston, Methodist College
- Julie Lagacy, Caterpillar Inc.
- Carol Merna, The Center for Prevention of Abuse
- Andrea Parker, Hult Center for Healthy Living
- Sue Yoder-Portscheller, CEFCU
- Laraine Bryson, Tri-County Urban League
- Meredith Bunch, Midstate College
- Sister Judith Ann Duvall, OSF HealthCare
- Kim Hauer, Caterpillar Inc.
- Elizabeth Jensen, Heyl, Royster, Voelker & Allen
- Karen Jensen, Farnsworth Group
- Amy Lambert, Startup Peoria
- Angela Weck, Peoria Area World Affairs Council
- Suzette Boulais, ArtsPartners of Central Illinois
- Rep. Cheri Bustos, 17th Congressional District
- Patty Fuchs, Goodwill of Central Illinois
- Margaret Gustafson, Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Martha Herm, The Center for Prevention of Abuse
- Lesley Matuszak, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Peoria
- Councilwoman Denise Moore, City of Peoria
- Bonnie Noble, Peoria Park District
- Colleen Callahan, USDA Rural Development
- Lori Curtis Luther, Peoria County
- Jennifer Daly, Morton Chamber/EDC
- Anne Fox, Red Cross, Central Illinois Region
- Judge Katherine Gorman, Tenth Judicial Circuit
- Rita Kress, Kress Corporation
- Dr. Kay Saving, Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- Michele Sullivan, Caterpillar Foundation
- Dr. Sarah Zallek, INI Sleep Center
- Gail Amundson, Quality Quest for Health of Illinois
- Mary Ardapple, Apple’s Bakery
- Mayor Laurie Barra, City of Pekin
- Diane Cullinan Oberhelman, Cullinan Properties
- Joanne Glasser, Bradley University
- Rep. Jehan Gordon-Booth, Illinois House of Representatives
- Grenita Lathan, Peoria Public Schools
- Katie McCord Jenkins, Illinois Mutual
- Sara Rusch, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria
- Deborah Simon, Methodist Medical Center
- Doris Symonds, T.A.L.K.